Tulloch Reservoir is situated on mostly private lands with substantial residential development on the Calaveras County portion of its shoreline. Access to the Reservoir is from privately owned docks and through privately owned facilities accessible to the public on a fee basis. Access to the South Shore is via Tulloch Dam Road off of Highway 108 and to the North Shore via O’Byrne’s Ferry Road also off of Highway 108.
For recreation information at Lake Tulloch please visit: http://www.laketullochcampground.com/.
The reservoir level at Tulloch (expressed as an elevation in feet above sea level) fluctuates frequently based on the operating needs of the US Bureau of Reclamation, the operators of New Melones, and the needs of Tri-Dam Project.
Tulloch Reservoir Updates
News and updates regarding Tulloch Reservoir are listed below. Click on any link for more details.
- Tulloch Reservoir Update – September 4, 2015
- Tulloch Reservoir Update for August 28, 2015
- Tulloch Reservoir Update for August 20, 2015
- Tulloch Reservoir Update for August 14, 2015
- An explanation of the Tulloch Reservoir draw down
- 2015 Tulloch Shoreline Management Plan Update
- HDR Power Point Presentation from Meeting of April 11, 2015
- Summary of March 7, 2015 meeting
- Spring 2015 Fill Schedule for Tulloch, as received from the Bureau of Reclamation
- Tulloch Reservoir Shoreline Management Plan (SMP) Update